The Amazing Benefits of a Taper Fade Haircut With Beard and More
A taper fade haircut with beard is a trendy and classy men´s hairstyle. You will see a decrease of length in the hair placed around your back and ears. This will allow you to get amazing haircuts such as the famous blow-out, undercut, and so on. If you apply a nice fade to your taper, your head will look better. Your barber should be well trained in this type of haircut, and you should choose from different sizes. It means that you can get a medium, high, or low taper fade haircut with beard easily.
Famous Taper Hairstyles
- Razor Faded Pompadour
- Disconnected Fade
- Mid-Tier Fade
- Mid-High Fade
The taper fade haircut is here to stay, as it is a very beautiful style. Many girls love these types of men haircuts, so you should take this into consideration. Since your hair will go from longer to shorter in a downward manner, you will look awesome in no time. You will see the transitions on the back of your skull and on the sides of your face, and you will love it. Black men love this type of haircut because it is very easy to maintain. It is also very a very clean hairstyle, so you will adore this. As you will not need any trim for some weeks, you will save tons of money over time.
Doing a Taper Fade Haircut
You have to go to a barber school if you want to do tons of taper fade haircuts in your future barber shop. Remember that you will make tons of mistakes when doing this type of haircut, but you should not worry about it at all. You will give your clients even better results if go to a cosmetology school, so you will manage to do your job safely and quickly at all times. So you have to do the following:
– Pick out the right clippers. Don`t even think about choosing any low-end clipper, as this type of clipper is a very poor choice pulling your hair not cutting it.
– Make sure that your clipper has adjustable blades as well as a high-speed motor.
– Avoid using detachable blades, as you will have to do a lot of blade swaps down the road.
– Zero gap trimmers and dedicated balding clippers are awesome to deal with bald fades or skin.
The Important Steps
– Check out where your blending will start out, and you should use this for the baseline. Remember that medium and low fades will begin above the ears, and blowout fades will start where your hairline begins.
– You have to set the blend length that you desire on your clippers.
– Cut up the sides as well as the back of the head.
– Cut upwards and adjust your clippers when you have established your fade line.
These are simple but powerful techniques, but you have to get proper training if you want to excel in this professional activity. So go to the nearest cosmetology school and enroll in the next barbering course as soon as you can to do an amazing taper fade haircut with beard.